Sunday, October 7, 2007

What's happenin'

We were really excited about this blog and I was wanting to post regularly. I bet you can guess what has kept me away! School!

Life is good though. I have been able to keep up with my classwork and at least I'm learning about interesting things. So far, in my comparative government class, I have learned about Britain, France, Germany, Japan, and India. It's been neat to read how things works abroad. Next chapter: United States!

My mom is coming in a few days and I'm getting very excited. It will be a vacation for us both since I have been doing my homework to where I won't have any all while she is here. Yay! We will be going to the balloon festival and I hope the weather will cooperate. It wasn't so great last year.

Hopefully, now that I'm getting caught up in school, I can post more.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Balloon FIESTA, not festival! You're living in New Mexico, everything has a spanish twist to it.

Andrea June said...

Oh my bad! Nick always says fiesta and I think of a chile cookout or something.

Tammy said...

so how was the balloon fiesta?

Lisa said...

Why don't you have your phone number in the ward directory? I tried to email you, no response. Call me. 205 3023.