Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Need a Break!

I feel like a slave to my homework. Yesterday, after school, I came home and read for 10 hours!!! I went on a walk and that was about my only break! I even read when I ate dinner. Unbelievable! I have literally been doing homework every moment of free-time I've had during this past week and meanwhile the laundry is piling up and so are the dishes. Nick is pretty much as busy as I am. To think I only have 3 classes and a parttime job! Agh!

Luckily, I have found one thing that has kept me laughing all week. This video tickles me in just the right way and I have been watching it multiple times every day. I never fail to laugh. Perhaps because it's our very own basenji breed that makes it more funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vy3zwzHL0Ls

3 comments:

Tammy said...

yay! you have a blog! i'm taking 5 classes and a part time job, and i dont know how i get any of it done. hang in there!

Lisa said...

I finally got a chance to check out your blog. I like how your husband participates. I think Justin just thinks I'm a dork with this whole blogging business. All I have to say is blogging is my second child, and I can't neglect my children!

filipinon said...

those doggies are scary... did u see how Niles growled the whole time!!!!!!?

DAAAAAAAANG