Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dang school!

Oh this semester is already turning out to be a pain. I'm having such a hard time getting my brain to focus on school when I'm kind of in "work mode." I have never been a fan of juggling work and school and it doesn't help with all the changes I'm having to make to my school schedule! Maybe I'll finally get pregnant and be too sick to take all these classes. Nick says I can drop if I want but then I feel guilty for not going to school. *sigh*

2 comments:

flyfish said...

Work is over rated and so is school. A few more long naps though and you can straighten out that thespian/lake/deadpeople thing!!

Clark Hathaway said...

Sweet! You're own blog. Guess I'll have to start my own to tell my stories. Marley looks like he owns the place doesn't he? Keep posting and include pics!

I have dreams of retirement...

DA:>D