Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day

Today was a good day. I decided not to stress myself out for the next couple of months so I am now down to only 2 classes, History & Geography. It was rough to make the decision but I feel liberated to know I won't be super stressed this semester.

We went on a hike today. Sadly, Marley is out of shape. We do not walk him enough. He did not even last half an hour before jumping to a shady spot on the ground and laying down to rest, even while we were still walking. Poor guy. So, we turned back early but it was fun to get out anyway.

We also went over to our friend Matt's house and played some Nintento Wii games and watched "Just Like Heaven." I think I'll give it a B. Funny and cute but could have been a bit better.

-Andrea-

No comments: