Sunday, September 9, 2007

Crazy Week

Wow, I've been pretty busy. I spent a lot of Thursday and Friday on the phone with my family. It was fun to talk but that didn't leave me much homework time. Friday was my friend's 30th birthday so we had a Girls Night at her place with another of our friends. I had fun. Our friend gave us pedicures and foot rubs and then I gave them back rubs and head rubs. I love doing that.

Saturday was crazy! I was tired but I had to get the newsletter done for Relief Society. Then, I realized, "Oh my goodness, it's my turn to teach tomorrow!" So, all of a sudden I have to prepare a lesson in one afternoon and my topic is the Law of Chastity! Gee, what can I do with that? So, that was a bit stressful. I think my lesson turned out pretty lame but I do think the topic was difficult.

We sang in sacrament today - "Abide with Me." I thought it was good and it's nice to be back in choir. We booked two outings for this week too (because life is just not crazy enough). We're going to the fair on Thursday with the Langholfs and then we'll have the Malhorbes over for dinner Friday.

Now I have a ton of homework to do. I hate doing it on Sunday but because this week was so nuts (especially yesterday) this is where I am. It's a nice day and I hope to fit in a walk but one thing is planned today for sure - a nap!

1 comment:

Clark Hathaway said...

Boy, I sure could use a back rub!

DA:>D