Wednesday, September 5, 2007

No Words Can Describe



So, you're probably wondering why I added this picture. To tell you the truth, I really don't know. I found it on the internet a while back and have a hard time letting go of it. It's insanely creepy and hilarious at the same time. I googled "little people that scare you and send chills down your spine". Not really, but I wonder what results you'd get if you did.

There are things in this world that you can't explain, but oddly we are facinated by them. I hope you all can enjoy this picture as much as I have.

So anyway, I've been hitting the books getting into my classes. I enjoy school even though I'd rather be playing W.O.W. or watching Lost. I'm so flippin jealous since some of my family are going to Brazil to pick up my cousin Brian from his mission. I can't wait to see that crazy guy again! He is so funny.. he is make me laugh.

-Nick-

2 comments:

Andrea June said...

Sadly, this picture reminds me of me as a child.

angie said...

Nick, I know you are my child but I have to say, you are a little weird. Does the little girl have something stuck on her tooth or has she pulled the tooth out??? Yikes... Kids are weird, aren't they. This is going to be fun. Love you guys, Mom