Thursday, September 6, 2007

So Sadly Outta Shape

When I went to chase Marley around the apartment and felt my heart immediately ache at the strain, I knew I had to take action right away. No more excuses. If I can't last running for 60 seconds, I need to do something NOW. So, right then and there I slipped into some gym shorts and put in a dance workout video. It lasted 50 minutes and I felt good afterward.

I work tomorrow and I'm thinking about walking. It's 2 miles so it would be 4 roundtrip. But, it's a good way to start the day. I just want to take advantage of those opportunities because my health is so bad. I'm feeling motivated to eat better too, especially to eat more often. I need to get some baby carrots and things like that in my fridge and stop being an ice cream eating loser.

-Andrea-

1 comment:

Clark Hathaway said...

Bravo, Andrea! I hope you can keep it up. Take it from an ancient one, it's so much harder to get in shape when you're older. Start the habit when you're young!

DA:>D