So, it looks like we haven't posted anything since November of last year. Is it because nothing has happened in our lives or because we're just plain lazy? Well, probably a little of both. I just finished another semester of school and will be moving on to Calculus in a short while. Life has been pretty good. Andrea is going back to school this semester so she can finally finish her Associates and start working towards her BA. I just applied for an online program through the University of Massachusetts, so I'm waiting to hear back from them. In the mean time I'm gonna keep knocking these math classes out of the way.
Today is Mother's Day! I am so grateful for my mother and all that she has done for me throughout my life.. In giving birth to me (ouch!) to the constant support that she gives in the things I've decided to do with my life (in joining the Air Force and being so far away). She is a great example to me and I've always looked up to her (even though I'm 6'6" and she's 5'5"). I hope that she has a great day and I wish I could be with her on this day.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment