Time: 12:00 am
Place: Nick and Andrea's bedroom
Nick and Andrea: (both asleep)
Nick: "Whoa!" (nudges Andrea)
Nick: (nudges Andrea again)
Andrea: "What?" (sits up)
Nick: "Look." (points to end of bed)
Andrea: (confused) "What am I looking at?"
Nick: "Sponge Bob."
Andrea: (................)
Andrea: "Hmm, I guess I don't see him."
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL! That's great... sponge bob actually came to visit you guys in your sleep :) I didn't know Nick liked Sponge Bob so much...
What!! What kind of post is that! I mean, I'm laughing my pants off on this one. It actually took me a second to figure this one out. There was like a delay in my brain "getting it" but I finally got it (pat myself on the back). Wow, Nick must have been on something that night. Was he gassy too? :-)
Nick,
I don't see what her problem is?
Bob
Clever title.
Post a Comment