Sunday, January 25, 2009

New Puppies!


As I mentioned before, my mother is watching our dog, Marley, while we live here in Hawaii. Now this is a pretty good arrangement considering that Mom has Penny so the two keep each other company and are happy enough. I doubt Marley is missing his old masters.

Anyway, Penny went into heat last Fall and with a hot item like Marley around and all that chemistry between them what could they do but heed nature's call? Anyway, one thing led to another and now we have two beautiful little puppies! They are both girls and look like they will turn out to be tricolors like Marley. One was actually born Monday night, January 21st, and the other was born Tuesday morning, January 22nd!

So, here are the little cuties. They kind of look like little rats at first but after a few short weeks they turn into real heartbreakers. They are downright irresistible! I wish I could go out there and pet their cute little selves. We'll see.

1 comment:

Curt, Julie, Claire and Andrew said...

Oh how cute! I love the doggie romance involved!! Ha Ha! The puppies are so adorable! I want to hold one of those little things!! Puppies are the cutest thing ever!