This is the place to find out what is happening in the lives of Nick & Andrea Taylor!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
I'm Sorry. Blogging is not an option.
I just can't post, OK! I have NO LIFE! Or, rather, my life completely revolves around all the work I have this semester. So, I will see you in December when it is ALL OVER!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you can blog now. it's christmas break. good job on the grades!
I'm serious, silly, and sassy, with a passion for fitness and food. I'm also an artist with an affinity for all things fantasy. I love a good book or video game, but my happy place is on the beach or in the woods, hiking or swimming with family and friends. I have an adorable husband and two beautiful rowdy boys.
2 comments:
you can blog now. it's christmas break. good job on the grades!
Its JANUARY and you promised!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment