I am such a night person!
It doesn't matter if I've gotten enough sleep, every morning I wake up feeling sluggish. And this lasts pretty much all morning and sometimes into the afternoon. It isn't until mid-afternoon that I start picking up speed and feeling alive. And then I can stay up until 2:00 am, no problem.
I wish I was a morning person because, well, there's stuff to do in the morning! That is when everyone is up and ready to go! And mornings are so beautiful. There is something peaceful about the early morning when the sun is just rising - this crispness to the air, this feeling of peace. I love it. But I rarely experience it.
Like I said, I've tried to change my ways. But if I rise before 8 am, I am not functioning well, even if I went to bed at 11 or 12 the night before (not so a great a fact for when I have kids). Maybe I am getting too much sleep? I donno. Feels like either way I'm just tired. I probably just need to be more active too. Maybe that would help.
But, either way, I have always been and still am a night owl.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am the exact same way! I can't ever schedule anything before eleven or twelve in the morning. I like to stay up late too. Guess what, I am still the same way now that I am a mom!! Claire is on the same schedule as me. Stay up late and wake up late! She usually sleeps until between 9:00 - 10:00.
Post a Comment