
These are our friends...
the Parkers!
We had a fun weekend with these, our nextdoor neighbors! On Saturday, Janelle invited us over for a game of Settlers - she's a huge fan. I was excited because, well, as you can see, the Parkers are a lot of fun and it had been quite a while since I'd played Settlers. Then on Sunday, I made my oh-so-special Chicken Taco Soup which adequately lured them into another evening with the Taylors. As a joke, Nick and I busted out our Hungry Hungry Hippoes and Twister games but the Parkers were all for it! What a unique opportunity for some quality photos, not to mention some quality bonding time!!!

We discovered that Mike is quite the contortionists. He was like a spider!

Nick was trying to win Settlers with this swift silent moves.

Janelle tried to win with her plotting and scheming.

But Mike won the game... after we pointed it out to him. "I did?" Haha! Good job, Mike!
Thanks for the fun weekend! Can't wait to do it again!

Nick was trying to win Settlers with this swift silent moves.

Janelle tried to win with her plotting and scheming.

But Mike won the game... after we pointed it out to him. "I did?" Haha! Good job, Mike!
Thanks for the fun weekend! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment