Nick and I drove downtown to spend the evening together with Dart after his work was over. We stopped by the International Market Place and picked up a few souvenirs. He even got me a little beach dress which I will have to sport and shoot later for the blog. Then we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I always enjoy the food there but I also always feel like I ate a rock afterwards, even when I barely ate anything. Needless to say, I made room for the doube-yum cheesecake we had for dessert. Wow, it was good!
We really enjoyed the night. The weather was perfect and it was fun to just hang out. It is fun to see Dart enjoy the different plants on the island and the atmosphere here. We'll be hitting up the amazing botanical gardens in Waimea tomorrow so he's in for a real treat!
Here are some pics from our evening together!
Dart and Nick near the Hilton Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki.
Me and Nick, also in front of the Hilton. Check out my blue toes (you may have to squint).
These flowers look like bouquets! You could just grab it off the tree
and go to your own wedding with those (not really, but ya know). Very cool!
I only wish I was cool enough to ride the waves. This is the closest I'll ever get. Cool set, huh?
We were waiting for a table for a while so I just some shots while
sitting outside. I just liked the composition here.
Then I got some action shots. I like the moving skinny leg and the contrast between the movement in the front and stillness in the back.
This picture isn't doing any of us any favors but you could at least see our food. I ordered a Cajun shrimp pasta dish, Nick ordered a jumbo burrito, and Dart got a Hawaiian Pizza (in Hawaii)!








1 comment:
Oh hey guys, I know this really good place in town, sort of a basement type setting with a buffet serving old Chinese food, and no bathroom. I know it's around here somewhere.
Post a Comment