I had a pretty full day on Monday. First, I woke up and found a cane spider in the bathroom. It was a little disconcerting to go pee with this big creepy spider waiting to die just two feet away. Now usually I don't kill spiders. They eat bugs and that puts them on the friends list. But this guy was just too big and creepy so he had to go. Sorry, bro.
Then in the evening Nick found a little gecko on our bed, and I mean little! This guy was the cutest little thing but I was not a fan of him being on my bed. I don't care if he ends up crawling on me, I just don't want to roll over and smash him into my sheets! So, he also had to go... outside at least. Isn't he cute though? He was very curious about us.
Then, late at night, I killed two fat cockroaches before going to bed. I thought, 'All I need it a slug sliding across my ceiling and I'll have covered it all today' - hey, it's happened, folks. It sure makes me wonder how many unseen critters live in our apartment. The smart ones stay outta sight!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment