Thursday, May 27, 2010
Praxis = Blagh!
So I take my Praxis Exam as soon as I get home from my big trip and it's kind of stressing me out. Basically, it's a comprehensive test of all the history, government, economics, geography, and psychology classes I've ever taken in college, spanning a total of nine years, mind you. So it's an overload of information that I need to relearn and unfortunately I have to relearn it while on vacation, on top of thinking about my student teaching and getting unit plans together. An additional stress is my lack of study material that is convenient for travel. A few college text books would be best but hauling those around Europe would be a sure strain on my back and shoulders. So I am looking for a creative way to get my studying done while on this trip. Hopefully I can come up with something!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
a kindle?? i phone?
Post a Comment