Sunday, September 2, 2007

Albuquerque Turkey Sandwiches

Welcome all to the team-taylor blog. This is a little exciting since I've never had a blog before, and since it's the teamtaylor blog it is destined to be one of the most exciting and earth-shattering blogs in the history of blogs.

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream the other day that I was breaking up a fight. Jack and Kate were beating the bajeezees out of Sawyer(all characters from Lost), so I stepped in and broke it up. I gave them a sharp lecture that "this is how we got here in the first place".

We have been ripping through the Lost seasons as if they were going out of style. We have about 4 episodes left in season 3. We will then be forced to wait until February when the next season comes out. "What are we going to do when we can only watch one episode a week?" is what we ask ourselves.


We started school again this past week. I finished up my CCAF(Community College of the Air Force) degree, so now I'm starting on the long and hopefully not too painful road to a BA in Computer Science. It's been 5 years since I took my last math class, so hopefully it doesn't take too long to get back into things. I'm actually really excited for school and am determined to work hard.


By next week I'll hopefully have something important to say. I hope everyone is doing wonderfully.


-Nick-

2 comments:

flyfish said...

Looking forward to having a Albuquerque Turkey sandwich soon. Have you printed the "TeamTaylor" tee shirts yet?

MissMisty said...

Welcome to the LOST world!!!!! Isn't it amazing?!? And sooo depressing we have to wait clear till Feb to see it again... *Sniff* (Tear sliding down check) I miss the crew...