Oh my goodness! I feel like I'm in a washing machine, round and round!
Part of me is wishing I had not gotten into this politics class. I really do like learning about the other countries but each chapter is about 50 pages long and takes FOREVER to read! So, this class is by far the most demanding and I'm having a hard time keeping up. I should be reading right now but my brain just can't focus any more, and I gotta tell ya, France is a confusing mess!
This week is going to be crazy! We're going to the fair with friends on Wednesday, there is an RS enrichment activity on Thursday, Friday we're having dinner/game night with some friends, and Saturday I have been asked to be an artist as part of the Parisian theme of a multistake Priest Laurel dance! So, Monday and Tuesday will be my only relax days and I will have to spend that doing homework!!
Nick and I feel fat and wanna do something about it. I also have not been reading my scriptures and we were so good about that before. So, we're hoping to get up early and go running together and read scriptures. It just stinks because Nick has to be at work by 7:30 and has a 20 minute drive, which means getting up way early for us. I may end up working out by myself so I can wake up a bit later than 5:30!!
We took Marley to the dog park today. We have been a few times and there are usually no dogs or just one other one. This time, it went from Marley and another dog to a total of 17 dogs!! They just kept coming!!! It's embarrassing though, he is so obsessed with licking other dogs and gettin' jiggy wit' it. All the other dogs are playing with each other or playing with their masters and there's Marley, completely oblivious to everything but every dog's unit! Ugh. I donno how to break him of that because he might as well be deaf while he is out there. Dogs!
At least work is going good and I feel like we're really building some good friendships here, finally. So, overall, I am pretty happy. Just a bit stressed.
We'll see how the week goes...
-Andrea-
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't worry! Toby is the same way for with other dogs at the park, usually he tries to hump anyone, boy or girl, that will hold still for 3 seconds! Silly Puppies!
Post a Comment